This is a quick and easy page devoted to listing all (well, maybe not all.. but MOST of) the new tower defense games released in 2013. The list is simple and will be sorted in what we believe to be the best to the worst. That isn’t to say that the tower defense games found at the bottom are bad, just that they’re not as good as the ones above it! Enjoy the 2013 List of Tower Defense Games.
Attention*** This post is updated weekly to add the latest TD games of 2013. (Updated October 24th, 2013)
List of New Tower Defense Games of 2013
- Bloons Tower Defense 5 – Quite possibly the best tower defense game of all time.
- Incursion 2: The Artifact – Very fun, great addition to the incursion series.
- Gaia Defense – Play a tower defense game from a different angle. This one is VERY fun.
- Demons Vs Fairyland – Protect the children of Fairyland from being captured by demons.
- Cursed Treasure 2 – The 2nd installment of the cursed treasure tower defense game series.
- Giants and Dwarves TD – Another great Tower Defense game from Kongregate.
- Swarm Defender – Nothing new but very good, lots of content & addicting.
- Forest Guardians – Another one from armor games. Its decent but nothing special.
- Brave Knights – A great TD game very similar to Plants VS Zombie – with a medieval twist. ** Newest Game **
- Mauled Zero – Borderline knock off between Kingdom Rush and Incursion, but still very fun! ** Newest Game **
- Monster Bastion – Complete rip-off of Kingdom Rush, bad graphics yet still a fun game. ** Newest Game **
- Fallen Empire – A pretty fun medieval style tower defense game where you must transform towers to suit the incoming monsters.
- Slime Defender – Slightly different, fun to play but nothing amazing. **New Game**
- Monster TD 2 – Place towers in predetermined positions to stop the incoming monsters.
- Spatiz Manti – Very similar to the bloons td games. Check this one out eventually, its not bad.
- Path Defense – Build your own map, play with friends and enjoy the unique old-style graphics.
- Sewer Germs Tower Defense – A quick little tower defense game held in a one map sewer.
- Horse Tower Defense – Slaughter horses with colorful balls (not that fun).
- Bubble Tower Defence – There is not much to this game, but it has earned its place as a new TD game of 2013!